[AT] Test, sending at 7:26 pm. on Thursday, January 21st

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 25 05:28:28 PST 2010

I know Dudley,  My tuition in the late sixties was something like 400-500 a
semester.  I really don't remember but it wasn't all that much.  When I went
back to school in the mid 80's I had a full time job and just wrote a check
for my tuition in a private college.  I don't know what happened in the 90's
up til now but a lot of professors must have gotten a big raise!

Charlie