[AT] Test, sending at 7:26 pm. on Thursday, January 21st

drupert at seanet.com drupert at seanet.com
Sun Jan 24 23:32:57 PST 2010

> Dudley, I'd much rather pay $396.84 for it now than $99 in '58.
>
> Charlie

Charlie,

I agree, it is important to keep everything in perspective.  Something
that costs only four times as much today as it did say fifty years ago is
probably one of our better deals.  But, at the other end of the spectrum,
in 1958 my yearly tuition as a full time student was just under $600.  I
just went to the schools website and saw that this years' tuition for a
full time student is $26,457.  Now, that is a Bill that I am glad I was
stuck with in 1958 rather than today!

Dudley

 particularly when I recall that in 1958 I was away in school and coming
up with a dollar for a haircut was often difficult.  Perspective is
important.  Something