[AT] Where is Spencer Yost?

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Fri Jan 8 08:18:18 PST 2010

Does anyone have a current email address for Spencer that he will respond to?

I've tried sending messages to him through various means and never get a response.
Maybe he's just ignoring me.

As some of you know he made a big change to the ATIS Forums, but after making the change he hasn't been back or responded to any questions that have been posted.

Just curious if he is unable to respond due to conditions we're unaware of, or just ignoring us.

I'm almost to the point of looking up his phone number and see if that works.

George