[AT] Spam> Re: metric system

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:40:36 PST 2010

Ralph you summed up the problem very well.   It's going to take all of us
boomers dying off and the kids that came up learning  metric in school to
ever make the change complete and even then it's hard to change things like
old buildings and road layouts.   The two systems just don't convert easily.

Charlie