[AT] New question

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Jan 4 23:02:19 PST 2010

I can't be sure since we didn't have a lot of tractor shows (old or new)
around here. The first major display of antique tractors I recall was the
pageant of power I think they called it at the 1988 Farm Progress Show. My
first year with a video camera so I taped a lot of that display. Later that
summer they held vintage tractor pulls at Keliher, Sask. Then in 92 we had
vintage tractor pulls right here in town. Only happened the one time so I
guess it wasn't a big enough crowd.

Ralph in Sask.