[AT] OT; Old License Plates

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 12:04:19 PST 2010

My 9 year old son like to hang old rusty license plates on the walls of his room, so I thought I would see if any of the list members would be willing to ad to his collection?  I'm not looking for anything that could have potential collector value, just some old worn out, rusty plates from various states that you might have nailed to the wall of the out house, covering a hole in your sheetmetal, or stuck to the bottom of an old tool box.  Please mail them to Oliver Hazewinkel, 16790 Garfield, Big Rapids, Michigan, 49307.  I'll throw a few bucks back at you to cover postage if you want me to (just shoot me an e-mail with your return address).  Thanks to anyone who feels like helping out.  He has strange decorating tastes, but it should be the first step towards a life-long tractor addiction.

Enjoy, Joe