[AT] OT- Pex

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:39:00 PST 2010

I love the crimp stuff. I first used it close to 20 years ago. I, like
Farmer, can't tell you the letters of it, and I am sure it was not PEX. They
have changed a few things since I first used it. But, I used it in rental
property and when I added on a few years ago, used it then.  It is very
forgiving, and when  mistake it made, lop it off and do it again.  You do
learn to pre- assembly some pieces that are going into a tight area. They
crimpers need some room and must be on correctly to assure a good crimp.  I
dislike plumbing, because I always had leaks galore, not with this stuff.
my 2 cents
Paul - 46555