[AT] OT was runaway cars/now "electronic steering"

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:56:16 PST 2010

Ken, the F-14 has triple redundant systems and was not produced to make a
profit, plus it has maintenance crews constantly working on it.  I know the
fly by wire works but when it fails there's no backup system.  It's not fun
to think about it when you are 35,000 feet above the Pacific Ocean.  I
wonder what TSA would think if you carried a parachute  and an oxygen
canister in your carry on bag?

Charlie