[Farmall] Looking for Super A "Groups" or Clubs or gatherings?

Dale flya737 at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 22:11:14 PST 2010

Sure, but I actually am not sure yet which serial number will "survive".  Until I get into the dismantling phase, i won't know which one is the better one to restore.  I will probably be asking advice as I begin work soon.  ( I just returned from a vacation, and should begin in the next week or two)

Good luck with your registry, and happy holidays!

Dale