[Farmall] Looking for Super A "Groups" or Clubs or gatherings?

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 11 11:55:58 PST 2010

I am trying to keep a registry of Super A, Super AV, and Super A-1 and AV-1
serial numbers.  So far I have not been working real hard on it.  I will
record your serial number, and the number for your parts tractor if you
don't mind.  Your "good" tractor is the earliest one I have ever personally
seen.

Al