[AT] Change - way off topic

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 00:20:49 PST 2010

Facebook??? I'm in fear that I will have to get an account to keep up with
Magdalena when she's going to Tennessee next spring.

That with friends is funny. This summer it was all over the radio that the
kids would add anyone as a friend an believe they are popular because they
have many "friends". For example there is this bloke Johan ***** aka
Crouch-kick-Johan. He first asks to become a friend and after a brief
getting to know period he offers young teenagers $100 to kick him in the
crouch. Just another regular facebook guy? ;-)

Mattias