[AT] Change - way off topic

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Sun Dec 5 16:08:37 PST 2010

Louis wrote:
> To go along with this thread.  My wife feels the need to text me,
> instead of calling me.  I hate texting.  It takes to much time and if
> you need something call.  I told my wife that I will not respond to her
> text messages.  She thought I wasn't being serious, she found out
> otherwise.  I told her if she needs something, to call.
>
> Lou

Now that a lot of states are passing No texting while driving laws, I am
amazed at people who are downloading apps that allow them to talk to the
phone which then converts speech to text.

Now if you are going to talk to the phone anyway why not just TALK to
the person instead?????

Personally the ONLY thing I have texting on for is because our FD gets
texts as a supplement to the paging system. The texts give you the
address, nature of call and closest crossroad.
Some days the paging system just gives you LOUD static...

I just talked to AT&T again about some outfit spamming my texts. Told
them that it is VERY easy to live without it...

--
Steve W.
(\___/)