[AT] Change - way off topic

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sun Dec 5 13:55:34 PST 2010

To go along with this thread.  My wife feels the need to text me,
instead of calling me.  I hate texting.  It takes to much time and if
you need something call.  I told my wife that I will not respond to her
text messages.  She thought I wasn't being serious, she found out
otherwise.  I told her if she needs something, to call.

Lou