[AT] Reactions to pictures posted from Portland

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sun Aug 29 19:56:33 PDT 2010

        I have also just come in on this subject. I have seen this tractor
plow with this setup. He regularly appears at plow days with the Land of
Legend club plow days neay Newark, Ohio. The ground in that area is much
more friable than the ground at Portland. It was very dry and hard there. I
always believed he would do much better with only 3 bottom plow.

                        Gene