[AT] Reactions to pictures posted from Portland

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 29 18:49:24 PDT 2010

Hi John,  I don't know exactly what model Ford or HP that is hooked to those
4 bottoms but I don't believe it would pull them even down here on my sand
hill.   Light land might be easy to plow but it also eats a lot of traction.
You get a lot more wheel slip on light land than on the heavy clay soils
(assuming the clay is in good workable condition).

Does someone know the story on that Ford with the 4 bottom plow or did
anyone actually see it plow?

Sorry for coming in late or if I missed something.  I've been out of town.

Charlie