[AT] Reactions to pictures posted from Portland

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Sun Aug 29 10:25:27 PDT 2010

I think those 4 bottoms 14, maybe only 12 inch. A JD 'A  or IH 'M' is what
it took to pull 2-16's through our ground. Grant mentioned those 'strange'
tractors.  That is all there were growing up, tricycle front ends, to me
that is what 'row crop' meant.  I did not take many pictures on the
caterpillar areas, they were big road construction types.  I did take a
couple of picture of a 1968 MF35 combine. It was so small and open seat.
There was a 1972 that had a enclosed cab, really moving up in the world.
Paul-46555