[AT] Reactions to pictures posted from Portland

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Sun Aug 29 09:21:18 PDT 2010

John,
	I was thinking to myself, "how the dickens did they get 100+ horsepower
out of that Ford?".  Fords can get the traction to the ground alright.
But it would still be a 2-16 plow tractor here.  Maybe marginally 3-14
in the sand by the Missouri river or up in the Loess Hills.  Unusual and
nice looking specimen at any rate.

	Nice photos and looks to be a very good show.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA