[AT] Ralph, do you only have one enormous field in Canada?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Aug 22 20:37:36 PDT 2010

Rupert, its true there are some areas in Sask. that resemble those pics in
the link you posted. But here where I live in east central Sask. its more in
the parkland area with lots of rolling topography and bushes. Just 20 miles
to the south is one of the best tourist/camping, fishing, etc spots . Just
search Fort Qu'appelle .

Ralph in Sask.