[AT] Ralph, do you only have one enormous field in Canada?

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Sun Aug 22 13:52:25 PDT 2010

Hello Ralph,
	I had visions of a much different landscape of Sask. :-) The country
side around here is much like the picture you posted. The visions I had
were more like those on this link
<http://www.google.ca/search?q=sask.+prairie+picture&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a>
or tiny url: <http://tiny.cc/vdtmr>. I found the pictures by googling.
There are a lot of other interesting scenery pictures at
<http://www.google.ca/search?q=sask.+prairie+picture&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a>
if anyone wants to spend time looking around Sask.
	I can remember stories by my late father-in-law about pulling a large
plow across the prairie for a couple of hours with a steam tractor
before they had to lift the plow to turn around. He talked of just
plowing those poplar groves down. Wish I had seen that.

Rupert