[AT] Ralph, do you only have one enormous field in Canada?

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 01:50:27 PDT 2010

looks good Ralph!
Around here that would be considered flat but not at at the plains where I
was born.

http://www.lansstyrelsen.se/kalmar/amnen/Natur/skyddad_natur/Naturreservat/oskarshamn/krokshult/
here
is one field that was used for hay. this is by far not as stone rich as
those I talked about but I thought it was a nice picture of landscape being
kept the same for hundred of years.

Also found this agriculture picture from Dalarna (Where Magdalena are from)
http://www.lst.se/lst/en/cultural_environment.htm  Don't be fooled by the
black and white picture, this is still a common sight.

Scroll to the bottom, almost. http://fotolasse.se/index.php/2006/06

<http://fotolasse.se/index.php/2006/06>back to work

Mattias