[AT] WAS: Snow Blower now Belt Dressing

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Aug 18 12:48:42 PDT 2010

Ralph that belt concept was invented by Allis Chalmers and was called
"texrope" back then.
It was designed so they could drive textile machines with individual motors
for each machine.
The "texrope" would transmit enough HP to pull the machine but had some
shock limiting effect on
start up that kept the machines from breaking the ends (threads) running
through the machine.

Charlie