[AT] What to do..

Ron Cook rlcook at longlines.com
Thu Apr 29 08:54:50 PDT 2010

Will,
    Well, a call would have tipped his hand.  He had no concern for me.
His brother that was with me claims to this day he didn't think the
other would buy that car.  I probably should have known better, as the
father was pretty much that way also, and I knew that.
    Friendship is okay........now.  But I hold my cards very close to
this day when I am around either brother.
    Life's little lessons.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA