[AT] What to do..

Will Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Thu Apr 29 08:06:30 PDT 2010

Story reminds me of my Uncle (My Aunts 2cd husband). He had a 3 wheeler, big red that he rode at our camps in Upstate NY. A local camper was selling his 4 wheel drive Suzuki. My uncle said he could not afford it. I thought about it and said I was going to buy it. My uncle asked me If I was going to keep it at the cabins (so he could ride it) I said no, I was going to take it with me. Went down to the sellers cabin and he was not there. Next day I see my uncle riding the 4 wheel drive Suzuki. I was so burned up I left the camps early that trip, he claimed he did not know I wanted it... Have not seen him since and don't plan to.

In your case Ron, a simple call from your friend before the purchase would have been a nice thing to do. How's the friendship?