[AT] What's the "rarest" tractor you own?

dean at vinsonfarm.net dean at vinsonfarm.net
Wed Apr 21 14:43:00 PDT 2010

Interesting thread.  For me it's a 1948 Case VAH, the high-crop version of the
VAC.  Good little tractor and the very one I'd grown up on, but I'm actually
preparing to sell it.  It's up at my dad's farm where I rarely get to give it
any attention, and it's in his way, and he's getting well on in years.  I figure
it's time to let it go to somebody who can give it what it needs (which is
rather a lot).

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net