[Farmall] Cub fender removal

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Thu Apr 15 07:48:55 PDT 2010

As I recall, there are 4 bolts that hold the fenders, leaving 2 others to
hold the final drive housing.  Those 2 will be adequate to hold the tractor
together while you change the fenders.  Be sure that all 6 bolts are tight
before you operate the tractor.  Recheck them after using the tractor for a
while.
Jim Becker