[AT] Watermelon

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 01:35:02 PDT 2010

You can rest pretty well assured that it was grown somewhere on planet
Earth... :-)
With my radical dietary changes for health reasons I am having trouble
enough just dealing with the concept that says "If it taste good, spit
it out..."
;-)
There is also a factor that says that "If it is really good for you,
you probably can't afford to keep buying it." My sister and her
husband who live in Pensacola FL can buy seafood at local shops for
the kind of money we pay for taters. Here in Central Indiana a large
cod fillet comes with a payment plan.

--
Have you hugged your horses today?

Francis Robinson