[AT] Watermelon

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Apr 15 04:25:26 PDT 2010

Farmer it's pretty much that way here with seafood.  If you time it right
sometimes you can buy shrimp right off the boat for $2 a pound.  I've even
seen it go less that that.  There is still some remnants of a commercial
fishing fleet here and many of the charter recreational fishing boats have
commercial license so a good bit of the fish they catch goes to local fish
markets.  Grouper,  tuna, snapper, the mackeral type fish, etc. are usually
available fresh too.

Maybe you can get your doctor to write you a prescription for a condo in the
Carolinas or Florida?  Better do it quick.

Charlie