[Farmall] Old hay rake....mystery item?

Bill Thompson billt at agiftofmaine.com
Mon Apr 5 07:29:25 PDT 2010

Ed,
Could you ask him more about it ? It is red and white, with yellow wheels.
And how much should I pay for it?
I was thinking  $50 maybe  a little more. How old.......I would say fifty
years, and horse driven at one time. I wish it was closer to the road, To
wet to drive in yet to check things out.  We are in the middle of MUD season
here, and I mean MUUUUUDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!        Thanks for your help.

ill Thompson
herman Mills, Maine