[Farmall] Old hay rake....mystery item?

profarmall at aol.com profarmall at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 14:26:01 PDT 2010

Bill,
I can ask him, If you can get it cheap get it. i do know that he had a hard time finding the teeth for it but I still think it did a better job fluffing the hay up then our New Holland 55 rake. The only real down side was when you tow it down the street it wanders side to side with the little rear tires. Heck of a good rake though, buy it if you can. Ed