[AT] Different TO-20

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Tue Sep 15 11:14:24 PDT 2009

There is a rather beat dk gray TO-30 on a dealer's lot nearby,
with the front bumper that won't let the hood open all the way.
It's so tight at the sides that the axle can't rock very far
without scraping the tin.

Tried opening the hood, you can just barely get a look in the radiator.
Workable, but really awkward.

We are still working on how to fuel the new Wagner loader 8N
without spilling gas all over the nice paint. The loader frame
has a crossbrace that keeps the fuel door from opening all the way.
Looked at transfer pumps at TSC, but only the real expensive ones
are listed for gasoline.

Dave Merchant