[AT] Different TO-20

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:42:22 PDT 2009

> Subject: Re: [AT] Different TO-20
>

> We are still working on how to fuel the new Wagner loader 8N
> without spilling gas all over the nice paint. The loader frame
> has a crossbrace that keeps the fuel door from opening all the way.
> Looked at transfer pumps at TSC, but only the real expensive ones
> are listed for gasoline.
>
> Dave Merchant

Dave:  My Ford has a piece of wire on the loader cross piece, bent with a hook shape.  When the fuel door is opened as far as it can, the wire can be hooked over the door to keep it up.  For a number of years, I kept a one gallon Clorox jug with the bottom cut out for a funnel.  When the jug neck was in the tank filler hole, I can flip  the door latch down over the upper edge of the jug and hold it in place.  No tip, no spill, pretty much.  Very crude, but it always worked.  More recently, I have used one of the funnels with a handle and about a 15 inch flexible spout. The spout reached into the tank with the handle hooked over the filler door (door still held up by the same wire that was on the tractor when I bought it about 39 years ago).

Charlie V.