[AT] OT - Malware blocking program

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Tue Sep 8 08:50:23 PDT 2009

Roy, one thing I'm very familiar with is PCs &their OSs due to the years I
worked as an editor. We had Macs for the staffers because of the Quark
programs we used to do the layouts, but we used PCs for all our actual
business workings. I like the ease of use which Macs' OSs offer, but have
used PCs at home because, other than creative graphics work, MS has pretty
much dominated available business and general after-market selections.

Bob in CNY