[AT] OT - Malware blocking program

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 7 18:37:08 PDT 2009

On Sep 6, 2009, at 3:28 AM, charliehill wrote:

> Yep Roy, smugness will come in handy while you try to find industry
> specifiic software that will actually run on a Mac.

Charlie,

You have a very good point. With, what is it, 95 percent of all home
computers being MS compatible, there certainly are times when things
just dont work.

But, we have Mac's here at home, and not because I chose them but
because my wife has a long time buddy who was a developer at Apple and
had an extra laptop to loan her. That got us going in the Mac world,
or I'd have all PC types.

In fact, i have a quite old PC type computer here that I will likely
fire up one day for use in my radio activities.  Many of the programs
I'd be interested in (for instance teletype) are for the PC only.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.