[AT] OT - Malware blocking program

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 9 17:36:09 PDT 2009

On Sep 8, 2009, at 11:50 AM, Bob McNitt wrote:

> Roy, one thing I'm very familiar with is PCs &their OSs

We used them in the place I worked, also (Information Technology Lab,
NIST) and though I was not responsible to get them to work right, we
did run into many of the foibles of the systems over the years.

> ... MS has pretty
> much dominated available business and general after-market selections.

It's true.  I started with PC's using CMP-86.  Not long after that, it
disappeared and MS took over.  The rest, as they say, is history.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net
529 Cobb St.