[AT] OT... sort of

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Oct 18 19:31:41 PDT 2009

I tried transferring an lp record over to cd through my computer but was
pretty disappointed in the sound quality. I used a free download program,
can't recall the name of it right now.
Same thing with home video, the video quality was so poor compared to the
original vhs that I did not go any further with it.

Ralph in Sask.