[AT] Salting roads (was Re: Trans. fluid

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Wed Nov 25 10:18:47 PST 2009

Google Rustbeeter, Mike.  I suspect it's the same stuff but maybe not.  There was a rep at our local tractor show in 2008, but he didn't show up this year.  They sell on-line.  It's a user-friendly and environmentally safe way of removing rust.  If all else fails, you can feed it to your horses.

Larry