[AT] Salting roads (was Re: Trans. fluid

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Nov 25 10:47:22 PST 2009

Thanks, Larry. I found this stuff doing a Google search:
<http://www.reinders.com/saltfeed/icecontrol/icemelt_list.html> It is
the liquid that you apply to regular road salt that I will be chasing
down for the local DPW. I like the fact that it is non-corrosive and
"eco-friendly", but I also need to see what the cost works out to be.
Our budget is VERY tight this year. Incidentally, we load salt on to the
trucks with two 4WD industrial loader tractors - one JD and a Ford. The
buckets don't last very long in that work.

Mike