[AT] 98 Dodge 3500

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri May 22 03:24:07 PDT 2009

HL:  thanks for the safety reminders.  Unfortunately I assumed that
any enthusiast of old iron already has those bases covered.  One
should never assume.'

Steve W:  I was hoping you'd chime in, thanks!  Hope Kevin takes your
good advice.  The last time scan tools were mentioned here, it became
clear that some of us old iron guys don't have a lot of patience with
the newer technologies... but it is, what it is.  Does he have to buy
a whole new CPS in order to clean up that connection?

Good luck to  Kevin.

Steve O.