[AT] Spam> Re: OT; News from Oklahoma

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Fri May 15 22:55:13 PDT 2009

Ralph
Dad occasionally commented that a farmer was the biggest gambler in the
world in that he gambled on the weather.
The photo you included was of a sizeable farmer with a large JD FWD pulling
a preparer/seeder?
Also, the two plastic tanks were probably used for?
The larger tank in the background had something from the side and then over
to the center; probably piping or an access ladder?
Apologies for all of the questions.
Herb

http://www.redpowermagazine.com/forums/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=709
06