[AT] stuck plugs

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Sat Mar 21 07:51:47 PDT 2009

I was rebuilding my John Deere H and was having a heck of a time finding the
two bearings for the fan shaft. JD didn't have them neither could Napa find
them, as they were New Departure that went away in the 60s and the cross
reference data was no help. Then I came up with this idea to look through my
mess of bearings that were scattered everywhere in cans and boxes. Took the
time to organize and sorting and found 3 sets still in the original New
Departure boxes.
After that I now have most of my bearing stock in an area where I know to
look....
Dave