[AT] stuck plugs

Edchainsaw at aol.com Edchainsaw at aol.com
Fri Mar 20 19:28:39 PDT 2009

I have an interesting  -- stuck plug story!
I had an 92 s-10 blazer  with  the 4.3 v6 .
I loaned it to my cousin so he could move home from Indianapolis-- he got a
better job.    He was driving back  toward Terre Haute   and  the  center of
the plug  POPPED up into the hood   and  it scared the dailights out of him and
his dad....    after  15min of  looking under the hood-- and  since my uncle
was  an old time Mussle Car owner --  he just said  drive home.

they  did the  extraction  like you  have stated  here.

about 6yrs later  I was taking another cousin to  Indianapolis  for his
Batchelor party  (no  not that type of  party)   and   AT that VERY SAME  SPOT  on
 I70---  going the other way   I blew the same plug!    the very same  HOLE .
      I wouldn't  have thought so  much about it had it not been  in the same
  1mile stretch  on I70.

In a message dated 3/20/2009 12:02:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,