[AT] stuck plugs

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 20 17:58:10 PDT 2009

My "can't find it" problems often go the other way. The #18 Easy Out mentioned earlier from 1981 -  I could walk to the garage and pick out of a drawer right now as I could with a hundred or so other items. On the other hand, that wrench or part that I just laid down two minutes ago-----Now where the @**#*&ll did I put it.  That is the one which will take a while to find.  I have often heard it said that recent memory is the first to go.

Charlie V.