[AT] Another tractor??

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 06:00:37 PDT 2009

The old man should go see a head doctor.  He really does not need all of those tractors.

Hey, I do not drink alcohol.  I don't bowl or gulf.  I do not even have a running boat to go fishing in all of the nearby lakes.  This is my gig.

I have posted a paragraph and a couple of pictures of another John Deere H that will follow me home this week.  It is on the ATIS forum if anyone wants to hop over and take a look.

Charlie V. in  rainy WNY