[AT] King Kutter brush cutter

Don Bowen don.bowen at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 6 16:04:55 PST 2009

It just looks like the bottom was sharpened but it is just a clean up.  The
Ozarks have its share of rocks that seem to hide then pop up just as you
pass over them.

This is the brush cutter that cleared the power line right-of-way.  The
operator said he could walk an 18 inch pine to a stump.
http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/Travels/journal/images/hydro%20ax.jpg

This is what it does to a fairly large rock.
http://www.braingarage.com/Dons/Travels/journal/images/rock.jpg

Thanks for the sizes.  Those are the sockets that will go with me this
summer.  I have been working though my packing list and just could not
remember the size nor could I find the info anywhere.

Don Bowen  KI6DIU