[AT] King Kutter brush cutter

Gene Dotson gdotsly at watchtv.net
Fri Mar 6 15:25:14 PST 2009

    Don;
     Sure seems a long way to go to sharpen a mower. Looks like you cheated
and sharpened the blades on the bottom! Probably cuts brush just as well.
    I have a Rockwell 9 inch grinder that is really a horse to handle, but
always gets the job done. It weighs 14 pounds and developes 3.5 horsepower.
Virtually impossible to stall it.
    Don't know the size of your mower, but my Howse uses a 1 5/8 socket. Has
1 inch shaft bolts. 7/8 inch shaft bolts will take a 1 5/16 socket.

                    Gene