[AT] McCormick W-4 adventures

Howard Fleming hfleming at moosebird.net
Sat Jun 6 08:39:08 PDT 2009

Just a thought, if the the inside splines on the coupler are painted
that could be causing some of your problem (an issue I ran into many
years ago working at a John Deere dealer assembling new equipment.

*If* that is the case, paint remover and scraping it out may resolve the
problem (then again, it is probably never that easy... :o).

Howard