[AT] McCormick W-4 adventures

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 4 23:42:47 PDT 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 11:28 PM, H. L. Staples wrote:

> Most likely there is a roll pin that has to be removed so that it
> will slide
> on and the pin has to be installed through a hole in the pto shaft.

H.L.,

Thanks for the suggestion.  There is a roll pin, but it works in an
odd way.

The roll pin is included with the adapter - it is separate now and not
in place.  You have to remove the two Zirk grease fittings,  line up
the holes in the outer sleeve and the inner one, and drive the pin
into place once the adapter is in the right position.  Then you put
the Zirk fittings back and put grease in.

Trouble is, I can't get the whole thing onto the PTO shaft far enough
for the holes to  line up.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net