[AT] OT(?) Cub Cadet 1812 Hydro question

charliehill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 4 07:07:47 PDT 2009

I think hydraulic equipment is a lot more forgiving of the type of oil than
we think.  The guys around here that do marine construction are in big
trouble if they get petroleum in the water so they all run vegetable oil in
their hydraulic systems.  If it spills overboard it's not a problem.  They
are running it in excavators, backhoes, and all sorts of hydraulic powered
pumps and motors.