[AT] OT(?) Cub Cadet 1812 Hydro question

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 4 08:03:14 PDT 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 9:51 AM, Stephen Offiler wrote:

> Roy... didn't we talk about hydro oil just the other day?

Steve,

Yes we have talked about oil.

>  .. two choices (2-gallon pails); one is $20 and the other
> is $35. ...The more pricey one included a couple additional
> IH spec's, one being "HyTran Ultra".

I'll check what I have here in the barn.

>  My CC 1812 takes 7 quarts
> according to Ken Updike.

Likely there are 7 quarts left in the container I have, but I'm
willing to get a two-gallon jug of the pricier stuff to make sure my
CC is well taken care of.  Saving $15 is poor economy if there is any
doubt.

Thanks for the tips, I'm headed out to the barn very soon and will
check on what I have.

Roy

Roy Morgan
k1lky at earthlink.net