[AT] OT(?) Cub Cadet 1812 Hydro question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 06:51:51 PDT 2009

Roy... didn't we talk about hydro oil just the other day?  (Maybe it
was in private email)  Anyway, I went to Tractor Supply yesterday and
found they have two choices (2-gallon pails); one is $20 and the other
is $35.  BOTH claim to conform with HyTran IH B-6 specification and a
long list of others.  The more pricey one included a couple additional
IH spec's, one being "HyTran Ultra".  My CC 1812 takes 7 quarts
according to Ken Updike.

Best regards,
Steve O.